STERLING RANCH Littleton, CO
Sterling Ranch will soon be home to a multitude of new residences in the southern part of Littleton, spaciously sweeping across nine unique villages all raidating outward from a mixed-use town center and grand civic gathering place. Providence Village will be the first of nine villages within the Sterling Ranch community, to be built out over the next 20+ years. With its thoughful design, Providence Village delivers an ideal new home for those seeking a more elevated and fulfilling lifestyle.
SCROLL TO VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND MORE COMMUNITY DETAILS BELOW↓
WE'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY
LET US HELP YOU FIND THE NEW HOME OF YOUR DREAMS AT STERLING RANCH IN LITTLETON.
Your Way Home Real Estate Broker Kate Roome has the knowledge and expertise of the Littleton area and will be with you every step of the way!
Seriously, we're experts on new homes and have access to data that no other Realtor (that we know of) has from a specialized (and expensive) service called Metrostudy. This includes details such as future development phases for Sterling Ranch, what builders are paying for their lots, what every buyer has paid for their homes, how many unsold homes the Builder has and tons more detail to help you make a smart buy. We can provide you with all of the Sterling Ranch HOA rules and regulations and be sure to ask about Special Metro Taxing Districts in Sterling Ranch and how this affects the property taxes on a home here.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Sterling Ranch listings come on the market.
Fill out the contact form and Sterling Ranch Sales Specialist Kate Roome will contact you momentarily ↓
STERLING RANCH CONTACT FORM
VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND LOTS FOR SALE ↓
Included below are brand new homes and lots for sale in the Sterling Ranch community of Littleton. If you would like more information on any of these new construction Sterling Ranch homes, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property.
Sterling Ranch, located southwest of Denver at the gateway to the Front Range, will soon be home to a multitude of new residences, spaciously sweeping across nine unique villages all radiating outward from a mixed-use town center and grand civic gathering place. This naturally scenic, secluded location is easy to access and also accessible to many surrounding points of interest. Located south of C-470 and west of Santa Fe looking out upon the mountains and southern foothills.
PROVIDENCE VILLAGE: First of Nine Villages within the Sterling Ranch community to be built out over the next 20+ years. This community features pedestrian friendly planning and design, a focus on connectivity, miles of trails, beautiful open space, and access to 2 state parks and 3 regional parks. In fact, EACH HOME COMES WITH A NATIONAL PARK STATE PASS! Sterling Ranch is a community that celebrates the beauty of the land, and innovation that ensures the promise of tomorrow. Within Providence Village, the planned community features include a series of local parks and approximately five miles of internal trails, approximately 85 acres of scenic open space, and will be home to a school, church, civic center and recreation center.
WELCOME TO A DAY IN PROVIDENCE VILLAGE IN STERLING RANCH
Conceptual plan of the community amenities and features.
Opening in time for the Summer of 2019 will be Sterling Ranch's new recreation center that will offer resort-like amenities featuring the following.
- Large pool with a patio deck, a community exercise facility, and high-end locker room facilities.
- Second floor “Great Hall,” with an adjoining kitchen facility, will be provided for the benefit of community events and gatherings.
- Outdoor areas around the recreation center will also provide flexible use space and facilities for outdoor play and gathering, and will become a thriving community meeting points fit for a multitude of uses.
The Recreation Center’s exercise facility will be provided to all residents as a part of their home ownership. It will host cardio equipment, weight equipment, and other cabled equipment that can be utilized without the supervision of one-on-one coaches.
STERLING RANCH AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NEIGHBORING COLORADO STATE PARKS
Learning opportunities expand beyond the four walls of a classroom and into the natural setting of the community — teaching respect, understanding and advancing innovative thinking for the land and living things.
Douglas County School District: A leader in education across Colorado. Student transportation will be availble for a minimal charge.
- Roxborough Primary (grades K-2)
- Roxborough Intermediate (grades 3-6)
- Ranch View Middle School (grades 7-8)
- ThunderRidge High School (grades 9-12)
Residents may also consider other open enrollment Douglas County schools, charter and alternative schools. Several options are located within a 5-15 minute drive, including:
- Coyote Creek Elementary (K-6)
- Trailblazer Elementary (K-6)
- Eldorado Elementary (K-6)
- Stone Mountain Elementary (K-6)
- Saddle Ranch Elementary (K-6)
- Ben Franklin Academy Charter School (P-7)
- STEM School and Academy (6-12)
Nature Centers Throughout The Community: Whether a grand exhibit showcasing innovations in sustainability or a simple marker along a trail, these Nature Centers serve as places for you to uncover the natural beauty and legacy of Sterling Ranch.
Future Schools: Sterling Ranch sets aside a stipend with each lot sold in order to construct and foster a lifelong educational ecosystem for all residents, including its multiple school sites planned for the community. Douglas County School District governs these neighborhood schools and determines when and where these schools are built. There is a planned school site in Providence Village.
TRAILS FOR ALL TYPES OF RECREATION
With approximately 30 miles of planned internal trails throughout the community, and connections to multiple state and regional trail systems, there's nothing holding you back from taking a hike, jog, bike or stroll today, and every day.
Terrain Trails: Navigate through nature and allow yourself to take in spectacular views of the Front Range to the west and the Denver skyline to the north. Notice the land's varied topography composed of rolling hills, ravines and gullies as you make your way around the community. You may encounter friendly rabbits and squirrels, discover the habitat of a Western burrowing owl, or see deer migrating through one of the community's wildlife corridors.
Groomed Pathways: A way to connect you to everything important. You can make your way from one side of the community to the other on a system of intelligently orchestrated internal paths. With slower traffic speeds enforced throughout the community, your safety is top priority.
If you want to explore nature even further, Sterling Ranch master plans will have connections to state and regaionl trail systems like the 486 mile Colorado Trail which begins at nearby Wateron Canyon. Chatfield State Park and the High Line Canal Trail are neighbores to the north. Roxoborough State Park is right next door and connects to the Sharptail Ridge trail system and Pike National Forest.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT STERLING RANCH
- The Colorado Water Conservation Board named Sterling Ranch as the state's first rainwater harvesting community. Infrastructure of community built to advance that practice.
- The community has taken a proactive approach to managing prairie conservation, archaeological discoveries and water demand. A conjunctive use water supply that combines renewable water with well water has been developed to provide this essential resource to residents while setting a new standard for efficiency and sustainability.
- Approximately 37% of Sterling Ranch will remain open space.
- Every home in Sterling Ranch is empowered with STEWARD, saving you time and energy.
- CenturyLink offers 1 gigabyte of fiber to every home at Sterling Ranch — the fastest residential internet speeds available to meet the demand of your family, and your devices.
- Connected streetlights have the capability to dim in the late hours yet automatically brighten in case of an emergency, and provide community-wide alerts for safety and security.
- Learning opportunities extend beyond the excellent schools offered in Douglas County School District. The community's Nature Centers and partnership with Vanderbilt University present exciting possibilities for innovation in education.
- 30 Miles! Yes, 30 miles of planned internal trails throughout Sterling Ranch and connections to multiple state parks and regional trail systems.
- Every Sterling Ranch household will recieve an annual Colorado State Park pass. Trek freely between Chatfield, Roxborough and all Colorado State Parks.
- The community's first village will include an urgent care facility in partnership with UCHealth.
PHOTOS OF COMMUNITY