MERIDIAN RANCH Northern Colorado Springs, CO
With over one-third of the community dedicated to lifestyle and home sites up to two acres, Meridian Ranch is one of Colorado Springs' most sought after master-planned communities. Just north of Woodmen Rd. and Meridian Rd., Meridian Ranch is home to some of the best schools in Colorado Springs as well as the award-winning Antler Creek Golf Course, a 30,000 sq. ft. recreation center with an outdoor swimming pool, neighborhood parks, and miles of paved hiking and biking trails. Just 10 minutes from Colorado Springs and an easy commute to Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever AFB, the Colorado Springs Airport, and downtown Colorado Springs, Meridian Ranch is located on the northeastern boundary of El Paso County. Our clients enjoy immediate accessibility to Hwy. 24, the Powers Blvd. corridor, shopping, entertainment, major employers and area recreation.
SCROLL TO VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND MORE COMMUNITY DETAILS BELOW↓
WE'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY ↓
LET US HELP YOU FIND THE NEW HOME OF YOUR DREAMS AT MERIDIAN RANCH IN NORTHERN COLORADO SPRINGS.
Your Way Home Real Estate Broker Carmen Santistevan has the knowledge and expertise of the Colorado Springs area and will be with you every step of the way!
Fill out the form below for more information on your new home!
Seriously, we're experts on new homes and have access to data that no other Realtor (that we know of) has from a specialized (and expensive) service called Metrostudy. This includes details such as future development phases for Meridian Ranch, what builders are paying for their lots, what every buyer has paid for their homes, how many unsold homes the Builder has and tons more detail to help you make a smart buy. We can provide you with all of the Meridian Ranch HOA rules and regulations and be sure to ask about Special Metro Taxing Districts in Meridian Ranch and how this affects the property taxes on a home here.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Meridian Ranch listings come on the market.
Fill out the contact form and Meridian Ranch Sales Specialist Carmen Santistevan will contact you momentarily ↓
MERIDIAN RANCH CONTACT FORM
VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND LOTS FOR SALE ↓
Included below are brand new homes and lots for sale in the Meridan Ranch Master Planned Community of Northern Colorado Springs. If you would like more information on any of these new construction Meridan Ranch homes, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property.
Head just a little east, where Pikes Peak glows violet in the morning sun. Prairie stretches out under a big blue sky. And days grow a little less frazzled — and a lot more fulfilling. This is life at Meridian Ranch, a 2,600-acre golf and recreational community just north of Woodmen on Meridian. Think of it as a quiet getaway with a friendly, small-town vibe. Or as an active hub with shops, restaurants and outdoor fun. Either way, you’re right. Here you’ll get to know your neighbors at the award-winning (and gorgeous) neighborhood golf course. At the 42,000-square-foot rec center. Shopping or having dinner at the Shops at Meridian Ranch. Or maybe hiking along 15.6 miles of scenic trails and parkways. With close proximity to everything from movies to military bases, Meridian Ranch really is a year-round staycation.
Conveniently located to everything you could possibly need.
- 0 mins to lunch & shopping at the Shops at Meridian Ranch
- 7 minutes to groceries
- 18 minutes to Peterson Air Force Base
- 20 minutes to dinner and a movie at Powers Blvd.
- 26 minutes to Schriever Air Force Base
- 27 minutes to Colorado Springs Airport
- 31 minutes to Downtown Colorado Springs
Some places just bring out the friendly in people. Meridian Ranch is a community where people know their neighbors far beyond the friendly wave. Where small-town camaraderie takes root in shared experiences. Like games at the golf course. A round of drinks or a sitdown dinner at the CreekView Grill. Little league baseball games at Falcon Regional Park. Lazy days by the pool. And fun community events, from father-daughter dances to Falcon Freedom Days, Colorado Springs’ best Fourth of July event and fireworks show. Parents, you’ll see even more familiar faces, thanks to walk- and bike-able neighborhood schools, where children can grow up together from preschool through senior year.
LIFE AT MERIDIAN RANCH
Life at Meridian Ranch includes daily doses of sunshine, fresh air and gorgeous mountain views. All of which translates into a healthy, happy lifestyle for you, the kids and the furry members of your family.
- Outdoor recreation includes trail systems, parkways, and neighborhood parks
- Each neighborhood park includes a thoughtful mix of amenities, from ball fields to climbing boulders.
- 215-acre Falcon Regional Park serves the entire Falcon community. Currently offering two baseball fields with four more to come. A dog park, splash park and more are also planned.
- 15+ miles of trails connecting all of these outdoor spaces, ready for your hiking, biking, and dog-walking pleasure.
The Greens Park provides families with a playground, basketball court and swing set. Within walking distance to the Rec Center, this park is where the YMCA holds soccer and flag football games.
Fairway Heights Park is home to playground equipment, a large grassy area and a fun, challenging rock wall.
Double Eagle Park is an intimate, tucked-away space where children love to play on a large playground with swing set and “hungry hippos.”
Stonebridge Park’s shade structure offers the perfect place to enjoy a book or views of the rolling greens of Antler Creek Golf Course.
Longview Park is youth T-ball and baseball headquarters with its large baseball backstop. Also, inline hockey and basketball games take place on the multipurpose court, and a covered shade structure keeps parents cool while kids play on the playground.
The newest additions, The Vistas and WindingWalk Parks, will feature grass play areas for kids in addition to swings, a play structure, and a picnic area.
The Meridian Ranch Recreation Center
- 42,000 square feet
- Activities, Classes, and Fitness Opportunities
- Year-Round Indoor Pool with water slide and interactive play features for the Children
- Leisure Pool, Lazy River, and Lap Lanes for the Adults
- Heated Outdoor Pool with beach entry, slide, and lap lanes.
- Gymnasium with multi-purpose courts accommodating basketball, pickleball, volleyball and more.
- Fitness options include free weights and cardio machines to group fitness classes and personal trainers to help reach your goals.
- Child Care Program
Antler Creek Golf Course
- Enjoy outstanding (and affordable) golf with six sets of tees, designed to provide challenge and fun for every level of golfer. This Rick Phelps-designed course has wide fairways that bring additional beauty to the Meridian Ranch community.
- The player-friendly design blends Colorado terrain and native grasses to create a “prairie dunes-style” course unique to the Pikes Peak region.
- The course measures over 8,000 yards from the tips, making it Colorado’s longest golf course. It features three lakes and 62 bunkers, contributing to its selection by Colorado Avid Golfer as a Best New Course.
- Open to all Meridian Ranch residents and the public, the CreekView Grill is the neighborhood’s favorite place to socialize over everything from burgers to chef-inspired dinners. Take advantage of happy hour on the patio, which overlooks the first tee and 18th green, or mingle inside by the full bar and fireplace.
Maybe your wish list includes more bedrooms and an acre or two for your growing family. Maybe you’re just starting out — or the kids have grown — and you’re craving something cozy with minimal maintenance. Whatever your needs, Meridian Ranch has a wide selection of neighborhoods, floor plans and architectural styles to match. As one of the region’s most successfully conceived master-planned communities, Meridian Ranch has attracted a strong portfolio of builders offering hundreds of floor plans with unique options and features to fit your lifestyle.
At Meridian Ranch you can buy with assurance, knowing that the community is firmly established with high-quality amenities. And there’s a proven developer behind it all, known for excellence in construction and professional integrity for nearly 60 years.
EASTRIDGE, LONGVIEW AND THE VISTAS NEIGHBORHOOD
Good things happen when your neighborhood puts you in the middle of your life. These three neighborhoods are beloved for their family-friendly locations next to schools, parks and sports fields. Spacious home sites range from 1/8 to 1/2 acre.
- The Longview neighborhood features a large neighborhood park complete with a baseball backstop, multi-purpose court, shade structure and playground.
- Eastridge is located close to Meridian Ranch Elementary School, Falcon High School and the brand new 215-acre Falcon Regional Park.
- The Vistas also offers close proximity to Falcon High School and the regional park, in addition to its own neighborhood park.
Campbell Homes: From the Low $300s to High $400s
Ranch, main-floor master & two-story homes: 1,300 to 4,500 square feet
David Weekly Homes: From the High $300s to Mid $400s
Ranch & two-story homes: 1,400 to 2,300 square feet
Majestic Custom Homes: From the Mid $400s to Low $500s
Ranch, main-floor master & two-story homes: 3,500 to 5,100 square feet
Reunion Homes: From the High $200s to Mid $300s
Ranch, main-floor master & two-story homes: 1,600 to 3,400 square feet
Saint Aubyn Homes: From the High $200s to Mid $400s
Ranch, main-floor master & two story homes: 1,200 to 5,200 square feet
STONEBRIDGE - An Exclusive Retreat Within Meridian Ranch
Welcome to the neighborhood…within the neighborhood. Stonebridge is an intimate, all-age enclave at the heart of Meridian Ranch in the Colorado Springs area. It’s a place where you can swap tomatoes (and tips) in the community garden. Explore 10 miles of trails and open space with breathtaking Pikes Peak views. Or hang out with neighbors at your own private clubhouse. And when adventure calls, the rest of Meridian Ranch answers with a 42,000-square-foot rec center, the Antler Creek Golf Course and the CreekView Grill, a delicious neighborhood hangout—all just steps away. At Stonebridge, an exclusive community within Meridian Ranch, life always follows your lead.
- Priced from the high $200s, Stonebridge homes offer easy living and great entertaining. And quality, since they’re built by the best new homebuilders in Colorado Springs. For a limited time, homebuyers will receive two free one-year prime memberships at Antler Creek Golf Course. Ask a sales associate for details.
- The Lodge, exclusively for residents of Stonebridge: When all phases are complete, this 10,000-square-foot getaway will offer endless life-enriching possibilities you can walk to. Maybe you’ll stroll over for some cardio in the fitness room. Catch a movie with your neighbors in the great room. Host a birthday party on the patio or club meeting in one of the gathering rooms. Scrapbook in the craft room. Or meet friends for a game of pool or cards. At Stonebridge, an exclusive community within Meridian Ranch, life follows your lead.
Campbell Homes: From the Mid $300s to High $400s
Ranch, main-floor master & two-story homes: 1,300 to 4,500 square feet
Covington Homes: From the Mid $300s to High $400s
Ranch & main-floor master homes: 1,800 to 4,500 square feet
CreekStone Homes: From the Mid $300s to Mid $400s
Ranch & two-story homes: 2,800 to 3,900 square feet
Richmond American Homes: From the High $200s to Low $300s
Ranch homes: 1,420 to 1,740 square feet
THE ESTATES, One-Acre Custom Homesites
If you’re looking for a little more land and customized design—but still want an amenity-rich neighborhood like Meridian Ranch—the Estates is just for you. In the Estates neighborhood, you can build your dream home with Majestic Custom Homes, one of our other Signature Builders or any builder you choose.
Campbell Homes: From the $400s
Ranch, main-floor master & two-story homes: 2,300 to 4,500 square feet
Majestic Custom Homes: From the Mid $400s to Low $500s
Ranch, main-floor master & two-story homes, 3,500 to 5,100 square feet
Bring your own homebuilder, like Copper Homes to construct your dream home!
SCHOOLS IN AND NEAR MERIDIAN RANCH
Falcon School District 49
- Meridian Ranch Elementary serves Pre-K through 5th-grade students.
- Falcon Middle Schools serves 6th through 8th
- Falcon High School welcomes 9th through 12th-graders to an eco-friendly, technologically advanced facility.
SHOPPING AND DINING CLOSE BY
The CreekView Grill
- Located inside within the Antler Creek Golf Course, right in Meridian Ranch, this fun lively neighborhood hangout offers a diverse menu with everything from burgers to chef-inspired dinners and is the perfect place to wrap up a golf game on the patio. Meet your neighbors for happy hour or dinner. Host your next event or social function. Or just call in an order for pick-up when you get home late from work.
The Shops at Meridian Ranch
- When you live here, you can also walk or bike over to the Shops at Meridian Ranch, located right in the community at the corner of Meridian Road and Stapleton Drive.
- Tenants include Get Clipped Barber Shop, JAK’s Brewing Company, Just For Grins Kids & Family Dental & Vision, Meridian Ranch Liquor, Meridian Service Metropolitan District, Nana’s Kitchen, Papa John’s Pizza, Purple Toad Social Tap & Grill and Splash Bath Pet Grooming. When completed, the center is expected to offer more than 100,000 square feet of space for retail, restaurants, medical and other neighborhood services.
Other Nearby Retail, Dining and Entertainment
- Two other nearby destinations are Powers Boulevard and Falcon Town Center. Take care of your everyday needs at SuperTarget and Kohls, Safeway and Walmart. After getting your errands done, reward yourself at one of many restaurants and coffee shops or catch a movie—regular or IMAX-style.
AT MERIDIAN RANCH, YOUR NEW HOME WILL BECOME YOUR YEAR ROUND STAYCATION!