CORDERA Colorado Springs, CO
A master-planned community in the heart of Briargate with homes from the high $300’s to $900’s in Colorado Springs. Cordera is a pleasant family-oriented community that offers top-quality housing, the most progressive education viable, easy access to recreational opportunities, numerous retail, professional, and medical centers, and employment all within a short walk or drive. It’s where kids can be kids and adults can maintain that healthy lifestyle living.
Let us help you find the new home of your dreams at Cordera. Your Way Home Real Estate Brokers have the knowledge and expertise of the Colorado Springs area and will be with you every step of the way! Fill out the form below for more information on your new home!
SCROLL TO VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND MORE COMMUNITY DETAILS BELOW↓
WE'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY ↓
LET US HELP YOU FIND THE NEW HOME OF YOUR DREAMS AT CORDERA IN THE BRIARGATE COMMUNITY OF COLORADO SPRINGS.
Your Way Home Real Estate Broker Carmen Santistevan has the knowledge and expertise of the Colorado Springs area and will be with you every step of the way!
Fill out the form below for more information on your new home!
Seriously, we're experts on new homes and have access to data that no other Realtor (that we know of) has from a specialized (and expensive) service called Metrostudy. This includes details such as future development phases for Cordera in Briargate, what builders are paying for their lots, what every buyer has paid for their homes, how many unsold homes the Builder has and tons more detail to help you make a smart buy. We can provide you with all of the Cordera in Briargate HOA rules and regulations and be sure to ask about Special Metro Taxing Districts in Cordera in Briargate and how this affects the property taxes on a home here.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Cordera listings come on the market.
Fill out the contact form and Cordera Sales Specialist Carmen Santistevan will contact you momentarily ↓
Cordera at Briargate Contact Form
This La Plata Community in Colorado Springs is the epitome of family living. La Plata communities are local and envision a community where quality of life comes first. Cordera is a pleasant family-oriented community that offers top-quality housing, the most progressive education viable, easy access to recreational opportunities, numerous retail, professional, and medical centers, and employment all within a short walk or drive. It’s where kids can be kids and adults can maintain that healthy lifestyle living.
Heated Outdoor Pool: Beach-style, zero-depth entry and a children’s splash zone. The YMCA manages water programs, including swimming lessons, water fitness, pool parties, and more.
Grand Lawn, 5-Acre Park: Variety of gardens for relaxing, playing and picnics, as well as movies and music on the green.
Community Center: Coffee/snack bar to relax and socialize with neighbors. Informal cafe area with flat screen TVs, computer, and Wi-Fi access. A Grand multi-purpose room that converts into three individual rooms for community events, programming and private residence parties. Childwatch Services provided by the YMCA.
- Health and Fitness: State-of-the-art fitness room complete with treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, strength machines, and free weights. Health and Wellness Classes operated by the YMCA, including aerobic instruction, group exercise classes, child programs, and more. Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Fresh Air: Covered outdoor patio with stunning views of the Front Range and Pikes Peak. Outdoor seating areas and shaded lounge area. Fire Pit for family gatherings.
Organized Community Classes: Gymnastics, Guitar Classes and Workshops, Youth Sports (baseball and soccer), Adult Partner Dance Lessons, Mini Camps, Summer Sports Camps, Ballet, Art Classes, Swim Lessons, Group Exercise Classes, Book Club, Knitting Club.
Community Specific Events: Easter Egg Hunt, Mother’s Day Dance, Parent’s Night Out (monthly), Concert at the Park, Movies not he Grand Lawn, Basketball Open Gym, Friends Over 50 events, 4th of July Wagon Parade, Farmers markets, Shaving Cream Pool Closing Party, S’mores Nights, Sundae Sundays, Harvest Festival.
- Within the Briargate Master Plan, Academy District 20 consists of four high schools, four middle schools, eight elementary schools, and charter schools utilizing a K-5, 6-8, 9-12 grade level configuration.
- Chinook Trail Elementary School in Cordera is located within Academy School District 20, voted Best Local School District by Colorado Springs Business Journal’s 2009 Best of The Springs Business awards. (What makes this school truly unique however, is that the school teaches Mandarin Chinese beginning in kindergarten; only two other elementary schools in Colorado offer Chinese. It is the first program of its kind in the Pikes Peak region).
- Location: Briargate - Northeast Colorado Springs
- Total Acres: 625
- Total Single Family Homes: 1,500 estimated
- Developer: La Plata Communities, Inc.
- Home Builders: Keller Homes, Campbell Homes, Vantage Homes, Symphony Homes, Saddletree Homes, CreekStone Homes, and Goetzmann Homes
- Community HOA Dudes: $108 monthly (Provides membership to the Community Center, professional HOA management, conveant enforcement, maintenance of parks & snow removal in common areas and trails, weekly trash and recycling service).
- Estancia Neighborhood Dues: $130 montly (Provides landscape maintenace including plants & trees and irrigation, landscape water costs and snow removal of sidewalks & driveways).
- Working Capital Assessment: (Provides working capital for the HOA. Paid once by original home buyer. 25% of current year's general HOA dues). For 2018, the cost was $324.
- Community Enhancement Fee: (Provides for HOA programs and activities. 0.25% of the resale price due at closing. Paid by seller and collected at resale).
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Quiet community with easy access to amenities: Upscale shopping and dining at The Promenade Shops at Briargate, Pine Creek Golf Club, Briargate Business Campus and Briargate Crossing, Memorial Hospital North, St. Francis Medical Center, and convenient access to I-25.
- Acclaimed District 20 schools with a community elementary school.
- Neighborly streets with cul-de-sacs galore.
- Picturesque setting with stunning mountain views.
- Green Spaces: More than 4 miles of interlinking trails with a pedestrian underpass beneath Briargate Parkway.
- Themed Parks: Ye Olde Castlewood Park (inspired by the big and small theme from Alice in Wonderland), Happy Meadows Park (designed to look like the farm from Charlotte's Web), and Cordera's Tom Kelly Grand Lawn (themed after the book, The Secret Garden).
- NEW 16-acre "Wild Rumpus" Park in 2018: (inspired by the storybook, Where the Wild Things Are)