BRIGHTON CROSSINGS Brighton, CO
Brighton Crossings was built to maximize your free time. With an expansive King Soopers Marketplace, retail shopping, trails, parks and restaurants just outside your door, you have more time to do all the things you love. This is the type of place where neighbors don’t just wave, they invite you to the next neighborhood party!
SCROLL TO VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND MORE COMMUNITY DETAILS BELOW ↓
WE'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY →
Let us help you find the new home of your dreams at Brighton Crossings. Your Way Home Real Estate Broker Eric Morris has the knowledge and expertise of the Brighton area and will be with you every step of the way! Fill out the form below for more information on your new home!
Seriously, we're experts on new homes and have access to data that no other Realtor (that we know of) has from a specialized (and expensive) service called Metrostudy. This includes details such as future development phases for Brighton Crossings, what builders are paying for their lots, what every buyer has paid for their homes, how many unsold homes the Builder has and tons more detail to help you make a smart buy. We can provide you with all of the Brighton Crossings HOA rules and regulations and be sure to ask about Special Metro Taxing Districts in Brighton Crossings and how this affects the property taxes on a home here.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Brighton Crossings listings come on the market.
BRIGHTON CROSSINGS CONTACT FORM
VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS BELOW ↓
Included below are brand new homes in the Brighton Crossings neighborhood of Brighton. If you would like more information on any of these new construction Brighton Crossings homes, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property.
Brighton Crossings was built to maximize your free time. With an expansive King Soopers Marketplace, retail shopping, trails, parks and restaurants just outside your door, you have more time to do all the things you love. This is the type of place where neighbors don’t just wave, they invite you to the next neighborhood party! And residents are just minutes from downtown historic Brighton, Barr Lake State Park and pick-your-own-berry fun at Berry Patch Farm. This perfectly located community is just 25 minutes from downtown Denver & only 20 minutes to Denver International Airport with quick freeway access to HWY 76.
- Brighton 27J School District: Includes elementary, middle and high schools within a 10-minute drive from your new home.
- Charter and other school types are also nearby, plans for a new school inside the community are underway.
- Quick move in homes are available now.
- Brookfield Residential from the mid $300s
- D.R. Horton from the high $300s
- Richmond American Homes from the $300s
- Dream Finders Homes from the $400s
- Updated exclusive community pool to be completed in time for summer season 2019
- New 27J school in Brighton Crossings K-5 Estimated opening 2020
- Multitude of new shopping and restaurants coming to the area.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 8+ Parks with a walking/biking trail system throughout the neighborhood
- The Crossings Fitness Center: 3,200-square foot facility with new exercise equipment, flex space, amazing mountain views, and a kids area.
- Crossings Bark Dog Park: 2.5-acre dog park
- Excellent Builder Warranty
- Every home is HERS rated for energy efficiency.