BAREFOOT LAKES Firestone, CO
Your new home with a direct step into nature. Barefoot Lakes is the ideal neighborhood—beautiful, modern homes in a park-like setting that celebrates nature and an active lifestyle. With lakes, 350+ acres of open space and access to the St. Vrain River, Barefoot Lakes defines Colorado living.
SCROLL TO VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND MORE COMMUNITY DETAILS BELOW ↓
WE'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY →
Let us help you find the new home of your dreams at Barefoot Lakes. Your Way Home Real Estate Broker Eric Morris has the knowledge and expertise of the Firestone area and will be with you every step of the way! Fill out the form below for more information on your new home!
Seriously, we're experts on new homes and have access to data that no other Realtor (that we know of) has from a specialized (and expensive) service called Metrostudy. This includes details such as future development phases for Barefoot Lakes, what builders are paying for their lots, what every buyer has paid for their homes, how many unsold homes the Builder has and tons more detail to help you make a smart buy. We can provide you with all of the Barefoot Lakes HOA rules and regulations and be sure to ask about Special Metro Taxing Districts in Barefoot Lakes and how this affects the property taxes on a home here.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Barefoot Lakes listings come on the market.
BAREFOOT LAKES CONTACT INFORMATION
VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS BELOW ↓
Included below are brand new homes in the Barefoot Lakes neighborhood of Firestone. If you would like more information on any of these new construction Barefoot Lakes homes, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Barefoot Lakes is the ideal neighborhood—beautiful, modern homes in a park-like setting that celebrates nature and an active lifestyle. With lakes, 350+ acres of open space and access to the St. Vrain River, Barefoot Lakes defines Colorado living.
Conveniently located off I-25 between Denver and Fort Collins in Firestone, just take Exit #240 on I-25 and follow the Frontage Road to arrive. Barefoot Lakes has access to many commuter routes, including the Longmont Park-n-Ride just off of Firestone Blvd when you exit the interstate. Firestone is located 15 minutes east of Longmont, 30 minutes from Downtown Denver, and 40 minutes south of Fort Collins.
Personalize your dream home, starting at just $400,990. Or choose from a selection of expertly designed and constructed homes - several available now!
Firestone is located within the St. Vrain Valley School District. Within the city limits there are four schools: Centennial Elementary, Prairie Ridge Elementary, Coal Ridge Middle and Imagine Charter School at Firestone.
In neighboring communities, residents will find additional elementary and middle schools, as well as Frederick and Mead high schools which serve the Firestone community.
Barefoot Lakes Neighborhood will be built in three phases, with WaterSide being the first phase currently in development.
Brookfield Residential, CalAtlantic Homes and Richmond American Homes contribute their expertise and experience to unveil a new era of quality new home neighborhoods filled with well-built, energy-efficient homes.
- F12-acre Peninsula Park with nearly 3 miles of lakeside trails, a fitness lawn and fitness station, and an adventure playground for the children.
- TheHavens and PrairieWood will break ground soon after to complete the Barefoot Lakes Master Plan.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Spectacular views of Colorado's Rocky Mountains.
- Great community to call home and is well-positioned for the future.
- Miles of trails in the Firestone Trail System, with more planned for the future.
- Access to the Carbon Valley Recreation Center (25-yard, six lane lap pool; activity pool with logs/lazy river; 18-foot slide; and a children's splash pool. Steam room and hot tub. Dance studio, gymnasiums, cardio-fitness studios, weight room, and child care facility). Second facility caters to adults 55+.
- Solid inventory of beloved local restaurants and retailers including Home Depot, American Furniture Warehouse, King Soopers, Safeway, and a movie theater.
- Short drive from both the Orchard Mall in Westminster and FlatIron Crossing Mall in Broomfield. Close to a golf club, Colorado National Speedway, and Anderson Farms (the location of a spectacular fall festival each weekend in October).
- Minutes from Longmont United Hospital, UC Health Medical Center of the Rockies, Children's Hospital North, and St. Anthony North Health Campus.
- St. Vrain State Park is located right in Firestone, and has 604 acres of land and 152 acres of water. The park is used for camping, walking, fishing, and more.
- The median price of homes in Firestone is in the mid $400,000’s.
- Ranked the 9th safest city in Colorado (SafeWise) in 2017.
- Ranked 6th nationally in the Top 10 Cities Primed for Economic Growth and Opportunity in 2018
- Ranked #24 in the Best Places to Live among America's Small Towns by Money Magazine in August 2013.
To view homes available for purchase, please click on the property builder's logo for more information.
2ND ANNUAL BAREFOOT LAKES 5K & 10K
SEPTEMBER 9, 2018
Experience the Grand Opening of Peninsula Park as you run, walk, or stroll through the natural beauty of Barefoot Lakes with the Front Range as your backdrop. Live Music with Free Food and Drinks following the race.