ANTHEM Broomfield, CO
Located just 15 miles north of Denver and 14 miles east of Boulder, the Anthem neighborhood is family-friendly at its best. Anthem has two established neighborhoods, Anthem Highlands for active families and Anthem Ranch for active adults 55+. Anthem's newest neighborhood is Anthem Reserve, offering inspiring open-space access with views from Broomfield's highest elevation.
SCROLL TO VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS AND MORE COMMUNITY DETAILS BELOW ↓
WE'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY →
Let us help you find the new home of your dreams at Anthem. Your Way Home Real Estate Broker Carol Barsch Bontrager has the knowledge and expertise of the Broomfield area and will be with you every step of the way! Fill out the form below for more information on your new home!
Seriously, we're experts on new homes and have access to data that no other Realtor (that we know of) has from a specialized (and expensive) service called Metrostudy. This includes details such as future development phases for Anthem, what builders are paying for their lots, what every buyer has paid for their homes, how many unsold homes the Builder has and tons more detail to help you make a smart buy. We can provide you with all of the Anthem HOA rules and regulations and be sure to ask about Special Metro Taxing Districts in Anthem and how this affects the property taxes on a home here.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Anthem listings come on the market.
ANTHEM CONTACT INFORMATION
VIEW NEW HOME LISTINGS BELOW ↓
Included below are brand new homes in the Anthem neighborhood of Broomfield. If you would like more information on any of these new construction Anthem homes, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Located just 15 miles north of Denver and 14 miles east of Boulder, the Anthem neighborhood is family-friendly at its best. Enjoy backyard barbeques and evening strolls past neighbors’ porches, all set against Colorado views that will take your breath away. The community is just a short walk to the nearby elementary school and community center. And residents have access to a spectacular clubhouse, with fitness center and pool. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it at Anthem.
Anthem has two established neighborhoods, Anthem Highlands for active families and Anthem Ranch for active adults 55+. Anthem's newest neighborhood is Anthem Reserve, offering inspiring open-space access with views from Broomfield's highest elevation.
- Five-Star Adams 12 School District.
- Prospect Ridge Academy K-12 Charter School in Anthem Highlands
- Legacy High School - Ranked 31st in Colorado U.S. News and World Report
Builders: Epic Homes, Richmond American Homes and CalAtlantic Homes
Builders: David Weekley Homes and Toll Brothers,
Builders: Epic Homes
Thunder Vista: State-of-the-Art P-8 is opening in Anthem in the Fall of 2018. P-8 will serve approximately 1,000 students and is designed to enhance learning, protect the health of staff and students and reduce energy comsumption. It will be the first Denver Metro school certified under the Collabroative High Performace Schools (CHPS).
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 700 acres (40% of Anthem) with 22 parks and 48 miles of trails around the community.
- Parkside Community Center: Approx. 32,000 sq. ft. finished recreation center exclusively for Anthem Highlands and Anthem Reserve Residents. Includes yoga, spinning, tennis, volleyball, basketball, swimming and every kind of endurance training you can image. Grab a drink by the fire, or burn off energy on the ginat waterslide, or utilize the Tot Room for babysitting while you work out.
- Aspen Lodge: Approx. 32,000 sq. ft. finished recreation center exclusively for residents of Anthem Ranch 55+ offering a place to play poker, go ballroom dancing, take a fitness class, play a game of pickleball or tennis, and do a few laps in the pool or around the indoor track.
- Private YMCA summer camp exclusively for Anthem kids designed to challenge their minds, strengtehn their bodies and enrich their spirits.
- Underpass that connects Anthem Reserve to Anthem Highlands and paths that lead to the Broomfield Trail System