MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER With a guaranteed salary and inbound leads
Loan Officer with guaranteed salary and inbound leads
Great opportunity for processors, loan officer assistants & underwriters, too!
Cherry Creek Mortgage is expanding nationally. We are looking for a loan officer to work in our Westminster, CO national call center.
You’ll work with our inside sales agents and Realtor partners.
We deliver the leads (but that’s just the start)
As a loan officer with our team, you’ll receive high-quality homebuyer leads that we generate with our national marketing program (not second hands leads bought from a portal).
Rate (and points) do matter
As a highly efficient, tech-focused mortgage lender we deliver service and unbeatable rates. We’ve compared our rates against the competition and we are consistently priced better than most. You can compete on service and rate.
Inside Sales Agents help you convert
We have inside sales agents working the phone 8 am-8 pm six days a week responding to all leads within minutes. Our inside sales agents live transfer borrower prospects to you.
The best (marketing) technology
Lenders like to brag about their technology, but let’s face it, most of it is outdated and clunky. Our tech is a seamless combination that ties in Facebook and Google back to our CRM system and LOS. Our leads flow in realtime from the web into our CRM where automated text campaigns and email systems help you convert them into closed loans.
Work with our partner agents
We have a team of partnered Realtors nationwide. We’ll match you up with local agents on our team and you’ll service them as their “in-house” loan officer. Paired on the same CRM and supported by our ISAs you’ll experience the joy of working side by side with agents instead of being treated like a vendor.
Guaranteed Base Pay Plus Commissions
We pay you a minimum of $41,600 per year, so you don’t have the risk of being a 100% commissioned loan officer. This is a great way for an experienced processor, LOA or underwriter to switch gears to the origination side without all the risk. We also pay commissions based on loan volume. An average producer should make $65,000 per year and a top producer should make well over $100,000 per year.
Who is a good fit?
- • At least two years experience as a mortgage processor, loan officer assistant, underwriter or loan originator
- • Tech-savvy and are a quick learner
- • Organized & Self-motivated
- • Brings out the best in others (keeping real estate agents motivated)
- • Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Passionate about selling and delivering an amazing customer experience.
- • Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- • Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- • Not offended by rejection
- • To be successful in this role you will need to meet a minimum number of calls and follow-up tasks per day
- • Great memory and recall (need to be able to learn and retain information about the cities in your region).
- • Must have a mortgage license or willingness to obtain one immediately
Don't Miss Your Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: 401(k), Health Insurance Benefits
Pay: Guaranteed base pay plus attractive commissions
Experience: Two years of mortgage industry experience (processing, underwriting or originating)
When applying please send a cover letter, resume, and respond to our follow up email.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,700.00 - $14,500.00 per month
- • 401(k)
- • Health Insurance
- • Mortgage industry: 2 years (Required)
• License: NMLS (Preferred)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Remotely: No